Thursday, January 23, 2014

SAVING BABY DOE book trailer! Yeehawww!

I write this post sending virtual hugs to Betsy Bird at fuse #8. Today, she generously revealed the trailer for SAVING BABY DOE. I'm feeling all the mushy feels ... :D

Before I post the link, I'd like to say that if you're in need of a book trailer, Tim Eddy from nifty productions, is definitely your guy. I really can't say enough good things about him. Okay, I'll try. He's smart, he 'gets' books, is easy to work with, responds to emails quickly and his fee is extremely reasonable. Like, I didn't HAVE to steal cash out of my daughter's piggy bank to pay him! So, Tim, Tim, he's your man, if he can't do it ... well you know the rest!

Hey, I'm gonna post the link to the trailer now. You may want to pop some popcorn. Go ahead, I'll wait.
-
-
-
-
Back? Good! Here it is:

http://blogs.slj.com/afuse8production/2014/01/23/video-trailer-debut-saving-baby-doe-by-danette-vigilante/#comment-895989

WHAT DO YOU THINK? I'm in love with it, that's for sure! Please feel free to share, I could use all the help I can get.

Many thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kind words Danette! It was a pleasure working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this video was very well done, Danette! It related what the story is about without giving away too much.

    And guess what . . . I'm back to blogging! I posted a link on my blog entry to an old post of yours called "Stinky Self-Doubt." It's given me a heap of encouragement and hopefully other aspiring writers will be encouraged by it as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, Crystal! So glad "stinky" spoke to you! :) Also glad you liked the trailer!

      Delete