Thursday, June 20, 2013

Contest!

Soooooo, it’s that time! What time? Contest time! For a chance to win a signed copy (and swag) of my next book, SAVING BABY DOE, all you have to do is leave me a comment about the cover at one of these fine places: the wonderful world of facebook, here on my blog (http://danettevigilante.blogspot.com/) or tweet me @DanetteVig. Easy peasy, right? Yeah, I gotchu!

Alert! Alert! There will be two winners! Repeat: two! 2! Dos!

In two months my cutie patootie six year old niece, Aiva, shall pick the winners out of something more amusing than a hat. I will then contact the winners for their mailing info.

Are you ready? Yes, I’m ready!

I’d like to introduce you to the cover of my next book, SAVING BABY DOE. *throws confetti* *jumps around crazily* *bites nails*

Imaginations, please cue drum roll!




2 comments:

  1. The boy sits on the park bench watching his world around him. However, is snapped but into his world by his Mom calling him that pizza is on the table and the sounds of a train passing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the cool cover! It sets the tone for a "must read" book (high on my list, win or no win).
    -- ButterflyGirl at Verla's

    ReplyDelete