Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What is your VIV moment?

Your VIV moment is that moment when everything *clicks* for you. VIV Magazine contacted me a while ago and wanted to include my moment in the July/August issue and I couldn't be happier. The magazine is pretty awesome and I'm honored to be a part of it.

If you'd like to check it out, here's the link: http://www.zinio.com/pages/VIVmag/Jul-Aug-11/416176471/pg-150


In other news ... I'm hacking my way through Baby Doe edits. Some days my machete is dull and other days it's a sharp little thing. Oh, I likey the sharp days.

Also, am I the only one who doesn't like fireworks?

1 comment:

  1. You're not the only one who doesn't like fireworks...
    Hi Danette, so happy to have found you. I was just recently in NY and saw Adrienne, Jamie and family. Adrienne told me about your books. I got chills for you. So happy to hear the wonderful news, late as it is.
    I'd love to purchase your books for the kids. I'm excited to give them something that their Aunt has written.
    Hope you and the family are well and I'll come back to visit.
    Best always,
    R

    ReplyDelete