Monday, June 6, 2011

Oh, the places I'll be ...

This Thursday, June 9th at 7pm, I'll be at Barnes & Noble located on 7th Avenue & 6th Street in Brooklyn. And, guess what? I won't be alone! Yay! I'll be with two of my writing friends--  Olugbemisola Amusashonubi-Perkovich, author of Eighth Grade Superzero and fellow Red Hooker, Torrey Maldonado, author of Secret Saturday's. There's also a chance for you to win a $30 B & N gift card!

The very next day, I'll be at  the Red Hook Library (the place where I learned to love reading) located at 7 Wolcott Street (between Lorraine and Otsego Streets), also in Brooklyn.

On the writing end, I just received my second editorial letter for Finding Baby Doe so that's what I'll be working on this summer (with a small break for going on a much-needed-pre-planned-oh-thank-goodness-vacation). Send me some good vibes when you get the chance, okay? I'll be your best frienddddd ...

I hope to see you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment