Monday, February 14, 2011

A Heart-y Thank You to SLJ

Get it? It's Valentine's Day--- HEART-Y? Yeah, I just crack my corny-self up. On to the news of the day. I just received word of a great review from School Library Journal!

Here's a bit of it:

"Dellie’s story will speak to young people who’ve needed a little faith to get them through tough times. Interesting scenarios, like the cloaked Jamaican woman who moves in next door, provide interest to an already well-developed story."

I HEART them! *Snort*

Later this week I'll be meeting with the New York Coalition Against Hunger to discuss how I might become involved in their annual Spring event. I'm excited. It's something close to my heart ----> there's that word again ...  I'm also going to be visiting my old Junior High School! I can't even remember what it looks like inside. It's gonna be fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment