Wednesday, January 5, 2011

On The Eve of Publication ...

My book, The Trouble with Half a Moon, will be released into the wild tomorrow. I wrote as hard as I could. I laughed and I cried writing and reading it. I truly feel this story is one that was meant to be told. After all, I have carried it in my heart for years and years. I hope you enjoy it. It is yours now. I hope it touches you; inspires you somehow. Do whatever it is meant to do. I believe with all that I am that it has a purpose. I hope it finds you.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the publication of your book! I hope to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Danette! I'm looking forward to checking out your book as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and good luck, Danette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Danette! Big hugs -- we have to have some celebratory pizza VERY SOON!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WEEEEEE! Thank you so much, everyone for stopping by! And, we are soooo overdue for pizza!!!!! xxxxxooooo!!!

    ReplyDelete