Sunday, January 16, 2011

Indies & Libraries, Oh My!

I had a wonderful day talking to indies and librarians yesterday. First, the stores themselves were just beautiful; from the selections to the d├ęcor. The people I spoke to were just really warm and welcoming. And the libraries! Big, small, new (three floors!) & old (charming—complete with creaky wood floors and big fireplaces with mantels). The librarians were, in a word, AWESOME! Not only that, but check this out people:




I almost kissed my beautiful book but I think the guy in the background (see first pic) would've really thought I was NUTS! I was already waving my arms and hopping.
I simply heart the library. After all, this writing stuff quietly began inside of one.

3 comments:

  1. HOW cool to see the book on a shelf. I should get my copy this week. Had to order it because we don't have a bookstore. I also asked my library to order a copy! Little by little, we'll get Trouble out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Steph! Thank you so much! You're making me tear up ...

    ReplyDelete