Monday, March 15, 2010

Hellooooo!

I’ve been a lazy bum. That’s it. That’s my excuse for not blogging.


I’m waiting for copyedits and chewing my nails wondering how bad they’ll be. I’ve also booked my first author appearance at a local school! The school librarian contacted me and though I’m nervous, I’m excited too! I’m thinking about putting a humorous Power Point presentation together following my journey toward publication. I laugh thinking about it … I just hope other people will think it’s funny too. Can you imagine if no one laughs or giggles and the only thing I hear are the birds tweeting outside the window? I think I’d fake a fainting spell and only open my eyes again to peek at the audience as I’m rolled out of the school!

So, first thing on my agenda? LEARN Power Point! My kids can teach me…

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have some fun things ahead of you, Danette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, how exciting, Danette! Glad to see you're back to blogging . . . I like your PowerPoint presentation idea . . . please let us know how it goes! :)

    I've been a bit lazy about blogging myself . . . I hope to post this week, hopefully! :)

    ReplyDelete