Friday, September 4, 2009

Stuff and Junk

My soon to be fifteen year old has always been a collector of junk------ I mean stuff. The other night, at an end of summer event, someone was selling light-up junk------ I mean stuff. You know, light-up necklaces, sabers and other dust gatherers that parents throw out the first chance they get.

Then it happened. It was there, in front of the hopeful vendor and underneath the stars where I received a sign that my STBFYO was growing up. You see, when my husband asked if she wanted a light-up thingy she said, "NO."

No?

Holey smoles. That has never, ever happened before. So, I guess this is goodbye, Summer and goodbye to you too, fourteen.

1 comment:

  1. I know, I know. How fast they grow up! My oldest is 10 & just started middle school this year. I'm like, how has ten years gone by so fast . . .

    ReplyDelete