Thursday, July 23, 2009

No Ice!

No breaking ice at my daughter's college (did I just say, "college?" *sigh...) orientation! Goody, goody gumdrops! And, the mattress was bad but no buggy's. My daughter did click with someone and they decided to become roomies, that is very good news. Less to stress about.

Also, there is a company who will rent the students a micro/fridge combo and a safe like they have in hotels. This means my husband's back will be saved-- there's lots of stairs in her dorm.

Here's my new thing, looking at pictures from when my daughter was little makes me tear up. I even had to look away from a mom and her little daughter the other day in a store! I'm hoping this passes very quickly. What kind of shape will I be in three years from now when my youngest goes? It's a scary thought ...

No comments:

Post a Comment