Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Jumping the Line

Sometime last month, I got an idea for my next book. I started reading up on the subject and couldn't wait to get started but since I'm revising an oldie but a goodie and am not done on my current book, my new idea was forced to the back of the line. Here's where it gets interesting- at least to me since this has never happened to me before. I got another idea for a book but this time it was in my sleep! I woke up thinking of two words and haven't let them go all day. At first I thought maybe the words were the mc's name but no. I think they're the dad's embarrassing nickname.

So first idea, please don't take this the wrong way but, get to the back of the back of the line. And yes, I still love you.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo I just love having ideas in the queue! And happy to hear you're feeling so much better!

    ReplyDelete