Monday, June 15, 2009

I Live!

Holey Smoley People! Hanging around in your robe all day going from couch to bed is not what it's cracked up to be. I longed for the day I'd be able to run around like a nut getting things done. My girls did some laundry-- which was great, don't get me wrong-- but there was a tiny problem with wrinkling and since I don't do that weird thing people call ironing, I'll have to throw lots of stuff back into the dryer in order to force the wrinkles back where they belong (I don't care where that is really, as long as it's not on my face).

While I was out of my feverish mind, I had all these great thoughts for the blog. Yeah, they're gone with the fever. Maybe that's a good thing!

My mother in law made me chicken soup I think on day two or three (the week is so fuzzy). She's the best cook around these parts. I've learned a lot from her. Okay, maybe not that much but you know, I try. She's the best!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon, Danette! Both my kids had a fever and severe nasal congestion last week . . . and it was NOT fun.

    Glad your mother-in-law came to the rescue with some soup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're feeling better soon. Being sick this time of year is no fun. Not that it is any other time, but still ...

    ReplyDelete