Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day everyone! Got a nice comfy desk chair. My butt used to go numb with my old one. So, yay!

My oldest used this day to make me cry! She wrote something so beautiful in my card, I had to take a break from stuffing my face with homemade Belgium Waffles to wipe my eyes. Sniff ...

I confess, it's hard to watch everyone else clean up without lifting a finger to help out. I had to walk out of the kitchen. I'm sure with practice, this is something I will be able to overcome.

Enjoy your day people 'cause tomorrow, it's back to normal!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day! That must have been beautiful, Danette! And congrats on the new chair!

    My youngest (she's 6) fixed "breakfast" for me: a bowl of Lucky Charms & a glass of Hawaiian Punch! And both my kids made cards from school . . .

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete