Wednesday, May 20, 2009

American Idol Baby

.... KRIS! I'm blogging in secret cause my kids are upstairs freaking out. They wanted Adam to win. Honestly, they're both great and I know Adam will have a long career to look forward to.

Tonight, American Idol put on a great show. Kiss, Santana, Queen, Rod Stewart plus others. The strangest I have to say was Steve Martin on the banjo. Different, but okay. All in all, it was a very entertaining show.

Sushhhh ... I think they're still up there ranting. It's hard being the only Kris fan around here.

3 comments:

  1. I was excited too....I had expected Adam to win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Danette!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Wasn't that some show, though? I really enjoyed it, too. My mom was rooting for Kris also. She felt his songs touched you more emotionally than Adam's. I liked both, but I think Kris a little more, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never mentioned before how smart your kids are. But Kris is nice; I'm glad if Adam couldn't win, it went to Kris--I can live with that!

    ReplyDelete