Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Theater Talk

Ooooh, I want to see Beyonce’s new movie, Obsessed. I really like her. Not only because she’s talented and her music gets my butt moving on the treadmill but because she seems to like pizza. She’s been spotted a couple of times in a pizza place near where I used to live. You know how much I like--- love--- pizza. If I weren’t already married and pizza was a person, I’d marry it. I mean me and pizza, we go way back … oh heck. This isn’t a pizza post! It’s a post about Beyonce’s movie.

Now, as I was saying, I want to see Obsessed but I know I’m going to be the annoying person yelling back at the screen between mouthfuls of popcorn and chocolate covered raisins from Costco. And, it most likely won’t always be between which will be UG-ly.

Me and suspense just don’t get along. You can ask the people I shared the theater with when we went to see, I am Legend starring my man Will Smith. Or, you can ask my husband. He knows. Poor guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment