Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mmm, Mmm, Good!

Went to my new favorite pizza place tonight, Sal’s of SoHo. The pizza is thin and crusty and made in a coal oven. It is the best pizza I’ve ever had, and I know pizza people. I could seriously eat four slices at Sal’s without a problem (but then I remember how long it takes on the treadmill just to kill 200 ugly calories and I back off).

I wonder if I could make money being a Pizza Tester … Yes, I’m the new PT in town and I’m here to do my job, now give me the goods before I write you a summons or something.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a pizza snob and it is so freaking hard to get good pizza where I am. There's only one place that does NY style but it still ain't really. May I miss my old neighborhood pizza joint on Avenue P in Brooklyn. Man that place was good. You know what's funny? My parents are up on the upper west side now and I can't find a decent pizza joint near them. Doesn't make any sense, but there it is.

    ReplyDelete