Monday, March 30, 2009

I Know Something and It Ain't Nice

This past weekend we went to see Nicholas Cage in his new movie, Knowing.

**SPOILER ALERT OF SORTS**

I love Nicholas and have even seen him in Peter Luger’s Steakhouse in Brooklyn a few years ago. He was much cuter in person and had better hair back then, btw. On my way into the bathroom I almost slammed into a wall because I was staring so much. Once I actually made it into the bathroom and in front of the mirror, I spied a nice piece of spinach between my teeth. Oh, how lovely I must’ve looked to him as I grinned like a cat eating firecrackers.

ANYWAY, I Know one thing about Nicky’s new movie and I’m sorry to say this but, I should’ve stayed home. This movie made me feel so low, I wanted to drag my head along the ground on the way out of the theater and all the way to the car. Come to think of it, I don't think any of the actors smiled at anytime. Yikes. Can you say, DEPRESSING?

1 comment:

  1. Danette,

    Life hands us enough burdens to deal with. The ten dollar bill I give to the theater has to make me feel good. (Depressing books I can handle for some reason.)

    BTW! Thanks for Neesha's link! I'm so totally jealous and I left her a comment. And guess what? Things are happening here too--I've got tickets to see U2 when they come to Tampa! YAY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete