Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tight Pants and Names

I can’t write a story if I don’t know the names of all the characters. I’ll even stop writing to find a name. If I need a last name, the white pages are always good. Most times I just need a first name and will use Babynames.com.

On Valentine’s Day, a whole section of the newspaper was dedicated to children. Each little face was snuggled inside the middle of a heart. Underneath was a short love filled sentence for that child written by a family member. What I found in this section, besides adorable baby faces were awesome NAMES! Sweet, sweet names. Like Lucie, Larissa, Rosalia and Mason.

So, you see, other than tight pants and extra calories, Valentine’s Day brought more to me this year! I heart you Valentine’s Day!

Whoda Thunk it?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's sweet! You just never know where inspiration will hit you.

    ReplyDelete