Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Man Paul

I am down to the last steps in going over my newest book, Loving Baby Doe. I love this part. One of the tools I use to make sure everything sounds right is called NaturalReader. My hubster installed it for me and I simply couldn't live without it. This program reads your work back to you. You can choose different voices, male or female. I chose Paul and he's all that and a bag of chips. You wouldn't believe the stuff you can catch using such a program. If you don't have something like this and you're a writer, I suggest you get one. You won't regret it.

I must admit, my dear Paul does have one flaw. Instead of reading the word us, he reads it as United States.

Hey, we all have our faults, right?

1 comment:

  1. Aunt Danette,
    I love you but you are not allowed to say hubster, ever.
    Sincerely,
    Your Loving Niece,
    Toni

    ReplyDelete